All new volunteers and those who need to renew their training must complete Safe & Sacred training.
- We are hoping to do Safe & Sacred training classes. It is unclear when we will have the training materials needed to teach the class, so class schedule is currently unknown.
- Take on-line Safe and Sacred training if you possibly can. Unlike classes, you don’t have to do the training all in one 4-hour block of time. You can stop training and go back later to where you stopped. This allows you to complete the training at your own pace.
o If you haven’t already, pick up instructions and forms in the office. Complete and return the forms.
o To start the training, go to https://safeandsacred-fwdioc.org .
- § You will begin by creating a new account. One of the questions is training
position. You should use Parish – Lay Volunteer
- § The online system will lead you step by step through setting up your
account and then doing the training.
- § There are quizzes at the end of the sections that must be completed and
can be retaken if you don’t achieve high score.
o If you have problems or questions, do not hesitate to contact the Parish Office
(254-675-8877) or Rena Sue Shampton (email@example.com). Additional Notes:
Any volunteer or employee who handles money (e.g., money counters, ushers, office workers) must complete a Credit Check Form. Pickup a copy at our Parish Office or print a copy here: driving & credit check form Complete the Credit Check portion of the form and bring to the Parish Office
Any volunteer or employee who drives children (e.g., teachers, chaperones, aides/helpers) must complete a Driving Check Form. Pickup a copy at our Parish Office or print a copy here: driving & credit check form Complete the Driving Check portion of the form and bring to the Parish Office.